BUSINESS & NGO MANAGEMENT
Starts from just £39* a day
1- 52 week programme opportunities
Gain practical work experience | Make a difference
Apply and learn new skills in a real-life environment
Add valuable experience and skills to your CV
Why the business & NGO management internship programme is right for you
Our internship programmes are suitable for graduates, students and professionals who want to gain extra work experience or career enhancing skills. We offer a range of volunteer opportunities that you can apply to your business and NGO management related ambitions.
- Work directly with the director and stakeholders to understand key operations from the inside of an international NGO on the front line of HIV/AIDS care.
- You will learn NGO approaches to difficult business challenges, and work on development plans including; governance, finance, sustainability, and community impact.
- You will develop an understanding of the political and economical influences on an international NGO.
- You will help raise awareness by increasing the profile and spreading the key messages, work, development and successes. This will give you valuable experience in building and implementing marketing and fundraising campaigns and build valuable relationships to enhance their network of funders.
- You will develop your content and communication management skills to create donor campaigns and promote messages throughout target networks and communities
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
✔︎ Accommodation – You will stay in a shared, fully- equipped volunteer cottage
✔︎ Meals – You will eat with the residents and experience local South Africa food.
✔︎ 30 + hours of interactive cross-cultural training and practice
✔︎ Certificate of Learning – proof this is not a holiday!
✔︎ 24/7 Support – We got you from the minute you commit, all the way through to completion.
✔︎ Transportation – Airport drop off and collection. Plus all programme related transport (to and from partner NGOs)
✔︎ Experience of a lifetime – no exaggeration!
✔︎ Vocational Impact International Development donation
✔︎ Weekends off for travel opportunities
THE VIP EXPERIENCE
We will tailor the internship volunteer programme around your needs, whether you’re interested in marketing, statistics, governance or a bit of everything, we will guide you through each step and make you feel like a VIP through the whole journey.
- A tailored overseas professional and student volunteer experience
- Comprehensive pre-trip preparation
- Accommodation in a private, catered house
- 24/7 in-country team to support you
- Airport pickup/drop off
Have a Question?
We have an extensive collection of answers prepared for you.
WHERE DO I START ?
Complete the below enquiry form, and we will send you tailored information and guide you through the application process. We will then arrange to speak with you so we can answer any last questions, and then it’s up to you to make the final decision and commit. We know it is a HUGE decision, but we are here for you every step of the way.